Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Getting the hang of it....

Ok, thanks to happy hour and Linda and Becky, it took me a while to figure out posting pictures to profile/posts and editing links but I got it ;) The strange thing is, I edit links all the time at work! But happy hour was well worth it, too bad only laundry beckoned at home. I don't have anything too exciting to post about my day, just a double Monday (the term I used to describe Tuesdays after a three-day weekend). Fourth was way relaxed due to budget restraints, but I was glad to get outside at night with some old friends and see all the fireworks in my area... I still am working on the peat dirt on my shoes! I will leave you with a picture of one of my favorite places in the world, Kennedy Meadows, CA, near where I camp with my family in Pinecrest, CA. And I promise to come up with something a bit more thoughtful soon!

~Wildflower

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Cjristina said...

It was great to be with you and Mike last night. You definitely helped get me over being pissed with Jaye and Tony. I know that it wasn't really Jaye's fault but that he condoned Tony's lack of caring hurt. You and Mike made me feel glad that I made the trip and I left feeling the best I'd felt all weekend. And yes, I'm working on getting the peat dirt out of my shoes, my clothes, my skin... ;-) Hopefully tomorrow will have few difficulties for you to face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home