Thursday, July 07, 2005

Drunk and feeling strange

Yes, I am drunk. So this post wont be long considering I have to get up very early tommorrow. Promise I will add more then. But had an interesting night full of excess, old friends, my husband, etc. I can say it always surprises me how these events turn out. Too many tears, not enough laughs this particular evening... Considering this, next time will definitely have more laughs. Sorry no profound thoughts, I think putting myself back together is more important than that right now. Any suggestions will be gladly accepted now.

~Wildflower

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Cjristina said...

I hope next time includes more laughs for you. I know I was glad that I wasn't drinking because I felt I would have become maudlin, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home