Tuesday, September 19, 2006


So here I am in my brand new apartment of my own :) I can say I have been here only three days and I think I love it. It is small, but fits all my stuff perfectly, and I have plenty of space left over. Maybe it is the fact that for the first time I am living on my own, maybe it is the fact that I have a garden view and located in the heart of the complex, maybe it is the complex's proximity to interesting things nearby... but everytime I look around I feel good. And maybe a bit of a sense of accomplishment. Now, if I could only stop worrying about money, I'd be content :)

So, as a "toast" to my new life on my own, and plenty of new beginnings that will spring from it, I am posting a recent picture of myself. This is huge because I rarely even allow pictures to be taken of myself lately. I tend to cringe whenever I see current pictures of myself, so I try to avoid them altogether. However, when I got this picture back from the lab today, I started to cringe, but then I smiled a little instead. I think this is a huge step, so I am sharing it with you all. So for your viewing pleasure and for my ceremonial ringing in of a new life, here is a shot of my brother and I at the SF Fringe Festival opening night party last weekend:

~Wildflower

P.S. TONS OF THANKS to all my movers who helped so much last weekend! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home