Sunday, July 16, 2006

40 Years, Let's Party

As most of you know, last weekend my brother and I threw a party for my parents' 40th Wedding Anniversary. It was a little scary because we have never done anything like it without their help, but it worked out great, and everyone had a wonderful time. We are very happy with how everything turned out. I posted some pictures below, but there are still more to come. Some of my favorites got lost because my computer died this weekend (actually, it kind of exploded... message me and I will explain hehe). I will have them re-sent to me and will post them later. But for now, enjoy!


Cutting the cake.

Mom and Dad relive their first dance :)

Me and my favorite kid-monster, Haley

Jason and Haley... Can anyone say La Migra?

3 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Cjristina said...

It looks like you and Monk put on a beautiful time for your parents! Congratulations to them and kudos to you! Thanks for the email about the pics on this site. Glad that everything worked out after all the stress you were going through last time I saw you. Take care and give your parents my best!

 
At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph it turned out great! Proof again that you throw a hell of a party.-Care

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Wildflower said...

Thanks for the comments guys! It really was a great time... I can't believe how quickly it all went though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home