Saturday, December 16, 2006

And a very happy Chrismahanukwanzakah it was...



Well, it's been a year in the making, but the first annual Chrismahanukwanzakah party came off without a hitch, and a very good time was had by all. Thanks so much to everyone who came to celebrate with us and for sharing a piece of your holiday. Joe, I won't soon forget the "horny chicken" :) And the Latkes, egg nog, and cajun food were in abundance. As was the wine! hehe I have posted a couple pics below... Sorry they are a little dark, I forgot my camera and took them with my phone. There will be more later, Jason had his camera. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

~Wildflower

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Nevermore said...

the very first time i ever had latkes, or horny chicken..and they were worth the wait! thanks again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home