Saturday, March 03, 2007

LSAT - Update

I didn't think I was going to post it, but decided to do it after all, that way everyone can see the exact story for themselves. I got my score today, it wasn't supposed to come until Monday but it arrived early. I got a 155, which puts me in the 65th percentile... Far below the 80-90 I needed for extra- or full-financial aid. I am trying to look on the positive side of things and tell myself that even though I have been out of college for almost six years, I still scored higher than 65% of test takers. It definitely could have been worse. Still, I can't help be a little disappointed, but life moves on. I haven't given up on law school, I just now need to take some time to figure out my plan B.

Thanks to everyone for supporting me and cheering for me, I really do appreciate it.

~Wildflower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home