Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Frustration

My a$$ hurts, I can't shower, I can't sit (and therefore can not work), I can't lay on my back, I can't use the bathroom without pieces of gauze falling into the toilet, and I can't exercise in any real fashion. All I can do it sit... excuse me LIE... around like a slug all day. My computer is on the floor and it has become my fort. I am bored as hell... I WANT to go to work!!!!! But that requires sitting. I am absolutely at my frustration level now. I am done. A "sponge bath" took me 20 minutes tonight because I had to do it in stages to ensure bandages did not get wet... including washing my hair in the kitchen sink. I am getting really grumpy, and worse yet, my sense of humor is waning. I guess I am being tested.

Sigh. Ok, that is a little better. Thanks for listening to me complain. I know it is not that bad, I feel a little guilty complaining because a lot of people out there have it much worse. My thoughts are with them now that I have successfully vented.

~Wildflower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home