Monday, July 11, 2005

Aye... los tacos

Ok... too many tacos tonight, this will make for some weird dreams I am sure. I will probably have a couple to write about tomorrow! Care makes excellent tacos... too excellent for my own good I think! As long as I don't dream there are bugs on the ceiling or that my brother is drowning underneath the bed (yes, both of which I have dreamed before, and no, I was not drunk, stoned or otherwise chemically altered) I think I am ok. At least I have never had dreams about toasters catching paper towels on fire or hamsters running through giant walls of suds (Dad) so I can't be THAT weird, right? :D Yes, I am a bit silly tonight. I added a link on my sidebar to my brother's blog, check it out for some more family weirdness. At our annual camping trip week after next I will be taking pictures so I can share with you all. I must retire though, cause it is close to midnight and I have another day of battling invalid html tags tomorrow!

~Wildflower

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Cjristina said...

Food can always make us weird. Hope you did ok. Oh and thanks for the Monkey link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home