Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm melting...

Well, not really. But at 104 degrees it sure feels like it. We had very special guests at work today and had to dress up in... and then sweat all over... nice "professional" clothes. What no flip flops? But apparently the meeting went well. As for me. I am ok. At least for now. My stress level went down quite a bit, no weeklong headache. I am feeling such weird ranges of emotions lately, I think it is part of my treatment process. I feel a little lonely, but I keep reminding myself that just because I am alone at the moment that doesn't mean I am alone ... or need to be lonely. Just got to keep kicking myself in the butt to get myself back on track.

I am looking forward to this weekend, it should be fun. Check my brother's blog (link on sidebar) for Mexico pictures, one of strange brass sculptures! I definitely should have taken more pictures, but I can always copy others. :) But since my work is never done, I have some chores to do before bed. So good night all, more posts soon!

~Wildflower

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Wow that is good advice. I know excatly how you feel on the weird range of emotions. Mine are not even regulated by day but rather by minute :-)

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

P.S. It was 109 up here and didn't even cool off at night...I sure miss the Delta Breeze

 

Post a Comment

<< Home