Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Cut my hair!!!

Anyone who liked my hair long may not want to see me for a while. LOL Today Susie cut my hair and I told her to really cut it ... And she did! It is just above my shoulders in the front and just below in the back... wow. I lost 2 1/2 inches of hair. Gonna dye it a bit lighter tonight too. For some reason I need a slightly different look. Does anyone get a little tired of looking into the mirror everyday and seeing the exact same thing? I don't mean absolute hatred of the way you look or anything, just a lot of boredom. I got some new makeup the other day too, so it must be what I going through. I need some new clothes too but don't have the money right now! Soon!

So... other than randomly chopping and dyeing hair, I am ok. A little grumpy for some odd reason, but ok. I got mad at dust on the floor last night, I kid you not. But I am thinking it will pass. I get my head shrunk on Thurs., maybe that will bring some insights. Oh well, for now, will do my best not to make any drastic changes ;)

~Wildflower

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Cjristina said...

Boredom is the mother of reinvention!

Being "Susaned" always leads to change.

How fun! Looking forward to seeing the new you, whatever, size your head is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home