Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Pictures!



Ok... so come one, come all, experience the weirdness! As my brother mentioned on his blog, he burned his knuckle hair off and I took a pic. Unfortunately it came out blurry.... but see for yourself to the right. I have also included the pic of the Stockton Feilzer group.

I think I almost lost my mind at work today. You know it is bad when you tell your boss to go away because "...you are freaking out and that is making me nervous" my exact words mind you. And yes, my boss does have a sense of humor but does need to enhance his calm.... feel the chi, repulse the monkey! During publishing time my office-mate and I often tell him to go away when he gets too fussy. Too bad I can't do that with other people at work :D Anyway, I got through it but am going to go have some fun tonight. I will add more camping pictures tomorrow, so you can further see into the weirdness :)

~Wildflower

3 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Wildflower said...

Yeah it is cool. The others are really good too. Especially of the snoozing folks!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Cjristina said...

Great pics, even the blurry one! Obviously a good time was had by all. Welcome home.

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Cjristina said...

Monkey maybe you should've told the fire to not repulse the monkey. Or is that to repulse? Ah now you have me confused!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home