Thursday, July 21, 2005

I love the smell of panic in the morning

Ok, so last day of work before CAMPING but of course I have to be having one of those crap mornings where absolutely nothing goes right. Oversleeping, zoning out in the shower, losing things, having to make multiple trips to the car because I kept forgetting things, having some random guy with incomprehensible speaking skills keep calling my cell phone, and then being late to work. I may be getting to the campground at midnight at this rate. I packed really fast last night too, so if I get there and I have forgotten something essential like my shoes I am going to be upset. Is it too early for beer? Hehe.

Well, I will not be posting for a few days, but I am sure I will have stories and pics to share when I get back. Have a great weekend!

~Wildflower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home