Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Here's Your Sign

Ok, so it is Wednesday morning, the start of my third ten-hour day. I am beginning to get a bit stressed... Case in point, my shopping trip last night for camping supplies (ie, beer, fishing license, beer). So I was next in a massive line of people at the checkout counter, with only one checker working and judging by the speed she is moving, she is obviously new (not that I am saying this is her fault, just setting up the situation). The guy and girl in front of me are totally lingering, but apparently they can't linger standing close together at the END of the register... no, they have to do it far apart, blocking the whole register so I can't move up... my stuff is completely checked and I can't get anywhere near the ATM machine because they are lingering around, asking all sorts of inane questions, while the line grows and bends around the corner. I can hear the grumbles of people behind me. Then I hear something that almost sends me over the edge... I hear the girl ask the clerk "How late is your photo lab open?" to which the clerk responds "Until 5." ... Now, can we guess what hogging-all-the-space-at-the-register-girl's next question is???? Yep, that's right folks "In the evening?" NO IN THE MORNING YOU DWEEB! MOVE! And it is a good thing she did, because I might have wasted some precious beer hitting her in the head. All I can say is "Here's your sign!"

Sigh. I feel better. I am definitely going out tonight and relieving some stress. I know I shouldn't since I have to be up early and have one more 10 hour day tomorrow plus a two hour drive up to the mountains, but I think for sanity's sake, I need it. Anyone who goes to Bogey's, I will be there tonight relaxing, feel free to join me!

~Wildflower

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!

Check this cool game:
read first post

G'night

 

Post a Comment

<< Home