Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back to WW

So I rejoined Weight Watchers tonight, and I was happy that the group at the Stockton center was much more diverse and lively than the one at the Lodi center where I used to go. I sat down and was instantly chatting with the women around me. But I am sure some of my posts from now on will be me b!tching about points points points. Agh. To be honest I didn't miss those at all while I was off the program. But at my weigh-in today, I discovered that I am tied for the heaviest I have ever been again, time to do something. And my counselor told me a couple weeks ago that one of the best treatments for compulsive eating is writing down everything I eat, so I figured going back on Weight Watchers would be like killing two birds with one stone, and she agreed. Even though I will probably screw most of it up while I am Tahoe this weekend, at least I have a start.

Hope all of you had a good day back from the three-day weekend!

~Wildflower

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done! I'm very impressed. And as a point-whiner myself, feel free to vent my way anytime. And pass the fat-free, sugar-free ice cream this way, will ya? ;-)

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger MezzoDragon said...

If you wanna destroy your diet for the day- go have a slab of the unhealthy food of your choice over at Harrah's big fat buffet for me! I ate there two years ago to the day. (easy to remember, we went there for brunch after we got married) We got a membership at Twin Arbors instead of gifts this year, wooohoo. . .bleh

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger jayeofmanyhats said...

Way to go darlig. I knew you could do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home