Saturday, November 05, 2005

Halloween!



So here's two pictures of me in different Halloween costumes this year. In the first pic you will see me and Mike at the Bogey's Halloween party last Saturday... He was a pregnant nun and I was a sexy nurse. You can't see it in the pic, but the skirt was very short... yikes! And on Monday, for actual Halloween, I wore a cat outfit all day. Much more work and kid friendly. I handed out candy with my parents and then spent some time with my good friend Katy handing out candy in her family's haunted garage. That is where the second pic is taken, with one of her props behind me ( no, it is not a new boyfriend :-P ) Hope all of you have had great Halloweens! I have been busy lately doing lights for "Peter's Friends" at the Empire Theatre in Stockton. If you have the chance, come see it! :)

~Wildflower

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger jayeofmanyhats said...

MMMMMM Spam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home