Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Rumors

It has come to my attention in the last few days that there have been quite a few rumors going around about me... some of them vicious... lately that have greatly hurt me and some people around me. What is worst is I know that whoever started and/or continued these rumors is at least somewhat close to me. No, I don't know who it is and I don't think I care to know. But it hurts a lot. All the new rumors are just that, rumors. There is not a shred of truth about any of them. There has also been some gossip about my past that has been resurfacing lately. Most of it is half-truths, the people spreading this gossip don't know the whole truth. Some of it is outright false, and some of it is true. But the fact of the patter, it is in the past, my past, it whoever (again I don't know who) is spreading it really should consider how their actions affect people before they speak.

So I have decided that I am not posting on my blog for a while, as things I post here and the comments I receive will probably just fuel things more. I am going to stop until the rumors and gossip have subsided some. This does not mean I plan to stop talking to people, if you would like to talk to me you are welcome to email me or give me a call, I will be very happy to hear from you. I just like some privacy in my life, and having an open forum about it doesn't seem fit with that wish.

So I will leave you all with this last thought as it may be quite a while before my next post. Rumors and gossip are nothing but destructive, no good can come of either of them. They hurt more than just the person who is gossiped about, they often hurt a lot of people around them. Next time anyone has the urge to spread a rumor or gossip, I would suggest talking to the subject of the gossip first. See how they are feeling. Afterwards, I doubt anyone would still want to spread potentially hurtful things around.

~Wildflower

8 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger MezzoDragon said...

I'm sorry it has come to this Steph. No one has the right to make judgements on another person's life, especially if it has nothing to do with them.

But look on the bright side, at least they think that you're intresting enough to gossip about! (with the right delivery that could have been funny... really, it could have)

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

I think it is the format that weighs down the joke. I found a long time ago things just aren't as funny in black and white :-P

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'z want me I should break deir legs, boss? I'll fix dem's up real good like! Please, boss? I ain't giv'n a good beat down in a whole two days!

-Fro (The Sausage) Scalise

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger jayeofmanyhats said...

But I heard that all these rumors are true...
Rob is old.
Wildflower is blonde.
I am fat.
Shan is going to be a nurse.
Joe does play golf.
Fro is Italian.
Wyseguy is your brother.
Vodka is a good drink.
It's not easy being green.
And you (who don't spread rumos) are good people.

Just what I heard. :)

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Wildflower said...

LOL... all too funny. I love you guys!

~Wildflower

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wildflower is blonde? oh that's it... I'm outta here.

And Vodka is evil nasty stuff :)

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Wildflower said...

Oh oh... forgot to mention that Vanyell is a brat! :-D

He he

~Wildflower

 

Post a Comment

<< Home