Monday, September 19, 2005

Interesting or just plain weird?


So I am sitting here bored out of my mind not really able to do anything but sit around as I am sweating out a low-grade fever at the moment. I don't have chills or anything, I am just hot. Really hot. And it is about 60 degrees out right now and I am sitting next to the open window. And go figure, I got to go spend an oh-so-happy two hours at my favorite (insert sarcasm here) place, Kaiser this afternoon. I was feeling better until I left there. Go figure!

So in absence of me doing anything cool tonight to write about, I have posted another picture I took in Lake Tahoe. I saw my foot there through the clear water, and for some reason I needed to capture it. Thoughts? As the title of this post says, interesting or just plain weird?

~Wildflower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home